BuLekh: Love You - Veeda Ja-vDa

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love You - Veeda Ja-vDa

Again, today I looked up into the sky aimlessly I tried to draw your face slowly Your lips, your eyes are so lovely today I tell myself that I need to forget you I keep telling myself that I can't see you anymore But you're the only one for me It can't be anyone else Will you now accept my heart? Should I tell you that I love you? Do you know how I feel when I look at you everyday? If you stay by my side, I don't want anything else Will you just please stay by my side? Should I try to run to you? I want to know the way you feel about me That's the only thing I need I can't imagine a day without you Will you accept the way I feel about you? I try to remember everything that you did to me in the past Do you know how I feel when I look at you everyday? If you stay by me side, I don't want anything else Will you just please stay by my side and protect me? The cold looks you always give me And the way you talk to me Don't matter to me anymore Will you tell me how you feel about me? Love you... I love you, I love you more than anyone else in this world If you give in to this love, I won't expect anything else You're just enough for me Should I find the courage to confess to you? I need to know how you feel about me right now I don't desire anything else I can't live one day without you I only love one person, You

No comments :

Post a Comment